Graduate Certificate in Yoga Therapy Sydney
Presented by: Enlightened Events
The Graduate Certificate in Yoga Therapy is a unique opportunity for Yoga teachers to train to become Yoga Therapists. Places for the April 2017 course are now open! Please contact us to for an application form.Do you want to learn how to connect deeply with others to facilitate healing that is empowering, enduring and life transforming?
Do you want to learn how yoga can be used as therapy, using sound scientific and yogic principles?
Do you wish to deepen your knowledge of Yoga therapy and increase your ability to enable your clients to heal?
If the answer is yes, then join us on this unique journey studying the ancient healing wisdom of yoga therapy.
Enrol in the Graduate Certificate of Yoga Therapy and
- You will develop a deep connection with your Yoga students and be able to use Yoga to help them heal in a more individualised way
- Your training with be hands on, practical and experiential
- You will learn from some of Australia’s leading Yoga therapists, Annette Loudon, Sal Flynn, Kaye Tribe and Louise Godfrey
- You will learn how yoga can be used as therapy, using sound scientific and yogic principles
- You will be one of only 20 students and you will receive personalised attention within a small group setting
- After completing this qualification, you will join the ranks of the small but growing number of highly qualified Yoga therapists in Australia and be at the leading edge of this emerging profession
Enlightened Events has conducted the Graduate Certificate in Yoga Therapy since 2012, making this one of the longest running yoga therapy trainings in Australia. During this time we have trained over a 100 Yoga therapists through this highly acclaimed training program. In 2017 the course will be delivered for the tenth time.
Undertake the Graduate Certificate in Yoga Therapy and YOU will learn –
Therapeutic approaches to -
• anxiety and depression, addictions and trauma
• nervous system disorders, such as, multiple sclerosis
• bone diseases, such as, osteoporosis
• digestive issues, such as, IBS, colitis
• women’s health
• metabolic disorders, such as, diabetes, obesity
• reproductive and urinary disorders, such as, menopause, PCOS
• auto-immune diseases, such as, rheumatoid arthritis, Chronic Fatigue
• lower back problems
• ankle and foot problems
• shoulder, elbow and wrist problems
• hip and knee joints, including hip replacements
• and many, many more health conditions
“The teaching on the course really is exceptional. I have developed the skills to work confidently in a therapy environment.” Suzanne Ellis, Yoga teacher, NSW
• yogic nutrition
“I have immersed myself in a deeper understanding of yoga and its wide spread benefits. I have the knowledge to confidently treat people with a variety of presenting needs. The teachers offer a high level of wisdom and experience and the course gives an opportunity to share and learn from your peers and their traditions.” Tracey Whiting, Yoga teacher, NSW
Act now to secure your place! These courses are popular and will fill quickly!
The GCYT is also offered in Brisbane! For details about the 2017 Brisbane course, please click here.
If you would like to find out more, please contact us for a free prospectus.
There are very few places available for 2017. Please apply soon to avoid disappointment!